Monday, April 25, 2011

Pioneers of 80s Space & Time Travel

Once again, the The Autumn Society folks have put together a massive group show, featuring 3 spectacular 80s flicks. This grouping is conjoined by the letter B and will pay tribute to: Beetlejuice, Back to the Future, and Bill & Ted.
The show, entitled "3B" opens at Gallery1988 Venice on May 5th.

When dealing with these combinations of movies, as I did with my '3G' set, I like them to have some common thread. So with these I latched onto the fact that there is alot of traveling through realms of space and time, and I wanted to focus on the characters that best employed them.

 Betelgeuse: Pioneer of 80s Space Travel

 Dr. Emmett Brown: Pioneer of 80s Time Travel

Rufus: Pioneer of 80s Space & Time Travel

A lil progression vid I put together:

This show is bound to be lots of fun, and a major blast from the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment